Join the ISTA Global Community
Click here for detailed information on all member benefits and discounts for 2022-2023.
Scroll down for Membership Application forms.
- GBP £485 renewed annually
- available for schools, youth theatre companies, youth groups, Arts education organisations etc.
- provides membership benefits for all adults and young people in the organisation
- application will be reviewed by the Engagement Manager prior to approval
- GBP £120 renewed annually
- available for individual teachers, artists, freelance educators etc.
- membership benefits for individual member only
- application will be approved and invoiced automatically
- Membership period runs June 1st – May 31st
- Membership benefits are only available by logging into the membership area of the ISTA website
- Login information provided upon payment of membership invoice
|Up to 20% Membership Discount||Organisation|
|Eligibility||All adults and young people involved with organisation||Individual member only|
|Student Events (Festivals, TaPS, Sites of Learning etc.)||✔||𝗫|
|Teacher Events |
(PD&L, Studios, IB Teacher Training etc.)
|Artist in Residence (AiR) Service||✔||𝗫|
|Mentorship and Consultancy Service||✔||✔|
|Programmes and Projects |
(ISTA Academy, Global Digital Production etc)
|ISTA Shop Merchandise||✔||✔|
Free with membership
|Resources||Support||Connections, Community and Collaboration||Community Stakeholder Conversations|
6 Instructional Packs
ISTA Help Line
Shaping Our Future Webinar
ISTA Community “Swap-Shop”
Member Spotlight Area (on new website)
Regional Members Virtual Meet-Up
|SCENE||Access to artist pool for booking Artist in Residency (AiR), Mentorship and Consultancy Service||NEW!|
Member Bulletin Board (on new website)
|Online Resource Library||Job Vacancy announcements (Organisation Members only)|
Download our Membership benefits fact sheet 2022-2023
Before applying please read our full membership terms and conditions here.
A full breakdown of ISTA event and service fees for 2022-2023 will be available in May 2022.
Organisation Membership application
Individual member application