A world of difference is ISTA’s global challenge for 2022-2023.
We hope that ISTA’s global challenge for 2022-2023 A world of difference, will be an exciting focus for the year and engage children and young people with opportunities to explore the world through theatre.
We believe it offers host schools and artists an imaginative and meaningful inspiration which can be interpreted broadly and which has relevance to both the host community and to the world.
Some possible areas of learning for festivals and events:
● The post-Covid world and its challenges for young people
● The changes in our communities
● Diversity, equity and inclusion
● Social justice
● The environment
● Young people wanting to make a difference/ change the world
● What it means to be or feel different
● A celebration of difference