At no other time has the notion of ‘togetherness’ been more poignant. Our re-imagined festivals, for an online world, take young people outside of their own, immediate, local world into a larger, global community. Here they can make connections and nurture relationships that foster a deeper understanding of ‘other’ and stimulate empathy.
Three months in the making, our virtual festivals maximise the opportunities afforded by online/socially distanced learning, remain true to our ISTA mission and values and provide the guaranteed ISTA magic much needed by all this year.
They provide a life changing ‘disruption’ to the regular world of classroom online learning, support for teachers and young people will leave invigorated, excited, energised and having had a whole heap of fun.
All festivals have been designed in order for them to work for all schools whether you are:
• Still teaching online.
• Operating on a blended model.
• Back in school in a social distanced classroom.
• Back in school as normal.
We ask you to watch the video below first and then peruse the menu options. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of the team if you have questions prior to booking.
The virtual festival menu
• 1 day virtual festival with partner school
• 2 day virtual festival with partner school
• Creative learning experience with partner school
• 1 day virtual in-house festival
• 2 day virtual in-house festival
• Creative in-house learning experience
Download the Virtual festivals flyer 2020-2021